treibauf AG is responsible for the processing your personal data on our website. Details of our company can be found in the Legal notice.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and process your personal data while maintaining its confidentiality and in a manner pursuant to the statutory data protection regulations and the stipulations of this Data Privacy Statement. Your data will not be divulged to any other recipients without your express permission.
The collection, processing and use of personal data
Access data/server log files
We automatically collect and save information transmitted to us by your browser. These relate to
- the type/version of the browser
- the operating system used
- the referrer URL (the previous page visited)
- the host name of the computer requesting access (IP address)
- the time of the server request
- the quantity of data transferred, and
- the notification stating whether the data was successfully retrieved
Once they are no longer in use, users’ IP addresses will be deleted or anonymised. During anonymisation, IP addresses are altered in such a way that individual items of information relating to personal or material circumstances can no longer be attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person, without expending a disproportionately large amount of time, money or effort.
We will evaluate the data in the log files in anonymised form, in order to continue improving the website, to make its design more user-friendly and in order to locate and rectify faults more rapidly. The data will additionally be used to control the server capacities, so that suitable data volumes can be made available if needed.
Cookies are tiny text files that are saved on your end-user device by your internet browser, whenever you make use of our website. Those text files contain information about the provision of user-friendly services and are read by web browsers.
Cookies make it possible for our website to recognise you when you return, so that our webserver is able to present you with a website that is more individualised, more effective, faster and more customised to your needs.
Generally speaking, the different types of cookies that can be used are as follows:
- Session-based cookies: These are saved on your computer or end-user device while surfing on our website and are deleted afterwards.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for a long time.
- Cookies from third-party providers: these cookies are generated by partners’ websites and embedded on our website. They are typically used in order to serve the user with personalised advertising.
- We make use of session-based cookies in order to keep your current session active.
- We use third-party cookies in order to enhance your experiences with our content and with advertising messages.
This website also makes use of web analysis services from Google. Further information about this and general information about data protection can be found in our Data Protection Notice.
We have no control of any sort over cookies set by third-parties. We therefore recommend that you check individual third-party websites, in order to determine what cookies they use and how they can be administered. In the case of popular third-party suppliers, such as Facebook, Google and many more, the “Digital Advertising Alliance” provides a facility that enables users to exercise a collective opt-out that applies to all companies belonging to the DAA. Further information about this can be found below.
Administration of cookies/objection
- View cookies
- Allow cookies
- Deactivate all or specific cookies
- Deactivate all cookies when the browser is closed
- Block cookies
- Inform the user when a cookie needs to be set and
- Objection to tracking/web analysis.
Instructions about how to deactivate cookies in the following browsers can be found on the manufacturer’s webpages. If you block our cookies in your browser, you will not be able to use some areas of our website.
- Internet Explorer
- Chrome (Windows) / Chrome (Mac) / Chrome for iOS / Chrome for Android
- Safari (iOS)
Your IP address and work steps are recorded in the server logs. This data is only collected and evaluated for the purpose of checking the functionality of the Matchbox Software and for the traceability of malfunctions.
These recordings are justified with Art. 6 abs 1 lit b DSGVO. Otherwise it is not possible for treibauf AG to fulfil its contractual obligations towards your contractual partner.
The matchbox server logs are kept for a maximum of 6 months and then deleted.